Asking Price: $12,500
- Year: 1985
- Model / Trim: Westfalia
- Odometer: 230K
- Engine: 4 Cyl
- Transmission: Auto
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Location: Bend, Oregon
- Name: Logan
- Phone: 360-393-8992
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details & Pictures
FOR SALE: 1985 VW Vanagon Westfalia (full camper)
- 3 owners since November 1998, all on the West Coast
- Have complete maintenance history since that time
- 230,000 miles on the body
- Working sink and stove with brand new propane tank
- Original refrigerator operates on primary battery
- New pop-top canvas with front and side windows
- Fuel tank recently replaced
- Removable 15 W solar panel on roof for charging auxiliary battery
- Himalaya WS2 mud and snow tires (pinned for studs) have less than 6,000 miles
- The exterior could definitely use some detail work, and there’s a dent in the left rear corner (from where I backed into someone in a parking lot – only accident I’m aware of). North Westy in Seattle estimates the repair will cost $2,500.
- The body has a lot of miles on it, but mostly everything has been replaced at this point. Here’s a list of some of the pertinent replacements with their current mileages:
- Engine (1.9 L, water-cooled, 4-cylinder) has 76,000 miles.
- Rebuilt transmission (automatic) has 19,000 miles.
- Radiator has 85,000 miles.
- Air flow meter has 83,000 miles.
- Coil, spark plugs, cap, and rotor have 9,000 miles.
- Ignition module, accessory drive belt, expansion tank & cap, coolant level sensor, drive belt, alternator belt, power steering belt, front brake hoses, exhaust pipe gasket, and muffler strap have 13,000 miles.
- Starter has 20,000 miles.
- Inner & outer CV joints & boots and exhaust manifold collector pipe have 34,000 miles.
- Upper and lower ball joints have 41,000 miles.
$12,875 Credit Card (12,500 +3% Credit Card Fee)